SAUT Arusha Centre is a University Centre of St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) which has its main campus in Mwanza. The Centre was established in 2013 and started to offer various programmes in Education, Business Studies, Tourism, Accountancy and Law. Geographically, the Centre is located at the heart of Arusha City in a famously area known as Kwa Father Babu. Like the main campus, SAUT Arusha Centre envisions at fostering holistic development of a person and respect for human dignity. It does that by recruiting competent academicians capable of imparting professional skills and inculcating civic and social values to students. In this regard SAUT Arusha Centre announces job opportunities for different academic staff in the following areas
1.0 Job Details
A: Lecturers –Faculty of Education and Social Sciences (03 Positions)
- Lecturers in Masters of Arts in Education Management (MEM) – 3 Posts
Entry qualifications for the Lecturer position
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Education from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with GPA 3.5 or above.
- Holder of a Master Degree in Education from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with GPA 4.0 or above.
- Holder of a PhD in Education from an accredited Higher Learning Institution.
B: Assistant Lecturers in the Department of Tourism (3 positions)
- Assistant lecturers in Bachelor of Science in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Entry qualifications for Assistant Lecturer Post
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in the relevant field from an accredited Higher Academic Institution with GPA 3.8 or above.
- Holder of a Master Degree in the relevant field from accredited Higher Academic Institution with a GPA 4.0 or above.
2.0 Deadlines and Mode of Applications.
- The applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Saturday 7th November 2020. Applications should be accompanied with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), and copies of relevant Academic Certificates and Transcripts. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Submit applications to;
Deputy Director for Academic Affairs
St. Augustine University of Tanzania – Arusha Centre
P.O. BOX 12385
ARUSHA Email: email@example.com